The only "hands-free" emergency eye irrigation device.
Part Number: MT63
The Medi-Duct is an ocular fluid management system designed to make irrigation with the Morgan Lens even more convenient. Its super-absorbent wick carries the irrigation solution away from the patient through a 24-inch tube. The end of the tubing may be placed in a basin or other collection device, making for easy collection and disposal.
For best results, tape the Medi-Duct to the head in the position shown in the photograph. This allows effective absorption of the outflow and keeps your patient dry.
The following equipment is recommended for bilateral eye irrigation using the Morgan Lens:
- Two Morgan Lenses (part number MT2000-USA or MT6673-Outside-USA)–one per eye
- Topical ocular anesthetic (if available)
- One Morgan Lens Delivery Set (part number MT202)
- One bag of irrigating solution (MorTan recommends lactated Ringer’s or Hartmann’s Solution)
- Two Medi-Ducts (part number MT63)-one per eye–or towels, blue pads, or another fluid collection device
|Quantity Per Box
Fact Sheet - Treating Ocular Chemical Burns
This fact sheet contains information on the treatment of ocular chemical burns.
Morgan Lens PowerPoint Presentation
This PowerPoint Presentation covers uses and instructions for using the Morgan Lens.
Go With The Flow During an Eye Emergency
This article presents the use of the Morgan Lens using text and photographs, as well as providing general information on chemical eye burns.
I appreciate the Morgan lens for the ease of use, how it provides me free hands for patient care (instead of needing more hands) and comfort by patients.
Nurse Educator (Washington)
I have used the Morgan Lens many times and have had great success. The patients tolerated it very well. Good product!Physician (Missouri)